So far in my journey through life, I’ve discovered and come to realise that human existence is all about relationships and friendships. We really can’t exist in the world without people!
There are people everywhere though you can’t definitely relate with everyone, except a few that become a part of your life one way or the other.
In as much as it is important to be mindful of the friends you keep, you are also to ensure that you’re worthy to be called someone else’s friend.
Below is my top 20 Powerful list of Friendship Quotes, I hope they come in handy.
- “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”
- “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.”
- “Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.”
Thomas J. Watson
- “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.”Arnold H. Glasgow
- “In everyone’s life, at some point, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.”
- “It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.”
- “One’s friends are that part of the human race with which one can be human.”
- Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm and constant.”
- “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”
Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”
- “Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and to have her nonsense respected.”
- “If you go looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re very scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.”
- You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.”
Laurence J. Peter
- “Friendship is like a glass ornament, once it is broken it can rarely be put back together exactly the same way.”
- “A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.”
- “Someone to tell it to is one of the fundamental needs of human beings.”
- “It is the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.”
- “A good friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.”
- “A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling.”
- “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.”
The goal of friendship should not be to use or to be used but rather to grow and become together. It is good to have friends but it is better when you intentionally encourage good friendship.
Remember, true friends are golden; not everyone is lucky to find one.
Saka Halimat Shadiat