“When you wake up you won’t know that today will be the day to change your life”
A Fall from Grace.
Hi everyone, welcome to Palacedaughter. I am glad you are here again. Today, I will share with you the lessons I learnt from Tyler Perry’s A Fall from Grace.
- Life is unpredictable, you never know what will happen next. Whether it’s positive or negative. Assuming you know, you would have possibly avoid something that would have aggravated the negative or add something that would enunciate the positive. In the same way life is unpredictable, be unpredictable. Even when you are going through a particular phase or looking for something, don’t make it look too obvious or be too desperate. “Be unpredictable”. It’s mysterious.
- Don’t be too desperate to listen to your instinct, they speak loudest when you are vulnerable.
- Disclosing too much to someone you know so little about is bad. Speak to impact more than impress.
- The closest people to you will hurt you most. Be careful who you label your friends. Some of them would be better acquaintances.
- The fact that all hands are pointing towards a direction, does not make it the right direction. Examine things from other perspective before you conclude. Do not be too rigid in thinking. Give room for the “maybe” or “maybe not”. Thanks for reading.