Hi everyone, it’s good to have you back once again. How are you doing? Sure you are doing great. Today, I am launching my podcast and here is the link to the podcast: anchor.fm/similoluwa.
You can also read the post on managing pressure.
Pressure is not a palatable experience. I have experienced it and every one of us have faced pressure at one point or the other in our lives. It could be pressure from work, family, pressure to conceive and get married, among others. How did we handle it? Or did we handle it well? Here are better ways to handle pressure:
- Don’t make important decision at this time: You should not make any important decision at this time. Most of the decisions should be kept in view, left to be pondered later because your sense of judgement may be distorted at the moment.
- Priotize: You have to deliberately priotize which task/goal is more important. These most important goals and tasks should be addressed first because it helps to reduce the pressure /solve some other problems.
- Don’t Panic: Do not panic and always believe that it shall pass because tough times don’t last, only tough people do. Again, find time to relax and meditate. At this point, you are likely to find a solution and discover a way to do it better.
SEE ALSO: HOW TO GROW INTO WHO YOU WANT TO BECOME
- Mind your Attitude: At this period, it’s easier to react than reflect. Try as much as possible to maintain a positive attitude, do not allow the current circumstance affect your approach or who you are. After all, that moment will pass but you will be left with yourself and the people you reacted to negatively.
- Limit Conversation and Social Media Interaction: If you need to take a break from the media, please do because what we go through at times reflect in our post. Rather confide in trusted people who can encourage and cheer you up.
- Eat well: At this period, you need to eat good food, take water, and eat fruits/vegetables in order to improve your mood so as to avoid breaking down due to stress.
- Be Focused: Adhere to your values and don’t lose them for anything because the best time to test a man’s character is when he/she is under pressure. Once he/she surmount the challenge, he/she will be commended since what it depicts is that he/she values him/herself more than any worthless behavior. Again, once you are firm during pressure, you will be strong at other difficult moments.
Thank you. Byeeeeeeeeeeee